Monday, April 7, 2008

Sweetie's litter

Here are some good pictures of the oldest 4 kittens. All of the kittens are really playful. All 4 of this litters kittens are female. The other litter are all male.

The kitty on the left Daisy and her friend call Sparkle. The kitty on the right I started calling Taz because she is so crazy. The other day she ran from one side of our bed to the other and knocked her mom off the bed. She keeps us laughing.
We have been calling this one Fluffy. She is a lot like Taz the 2 gray ones are the wildest. They are the curtain climbers so to speak.

We have been calling this one Rotty because she looked like one when she was born. When they where just a few hours old. Sweetie had one under the bed with her, 2 in our closet and this one was at the end of our bed on the floor crying. When Willie picked her up it started calling her Rotty and it stuck.

Willie and I have now had about 4 litters of kittens in the house, and I had several when I was a kid. We have not gotten as attached to any set as much as the 8 we have now. They are all so cute and as soon as Willie or I walk in the room they come running. We have had to kick them all out of our room at night because we will wake up in the middle of the night to either them playing with our fingers or 6 or more sleeping on the bed with us. We know we can't keep any of them which is a good thing because I don't think we could actually pick just one to keep. Matter of fact at the moment I have one sleeping on my lap. While I am working on the computer or playing a game I will have at least one if not more on my lap.

1 comment:

SuzyQSparkles said...

Taz, Sparkle, Sweetie? Which one can we come get? When? :D